


we finally made it! luke had his little chart finished by saturday, but brock has been really sick and so we didn't go until this morning. did you know that chuck-e-cheese's opens as 9 am?? brock gets home so late that the morning is really the only time we could go...but it was so nice! we were the only ones there! we ate a really healthy breakfast of cinnamon breadsticks and an apple pie danish thing and had a way fun time. it's not as cool as i remember it though...i was telling brock that, and how this one isn't as cool as the one in modesto was, and he reminded me that everything is way bigger, better, and cooler when you're a kid...and that to luke it was so huge and so cool. does anyone remember the little strobe light/blacklight room? that was my favorite...along with the ball pit and the hot air balloon ride. (they really didn't have any of those.) and i know, ball pits are nasty, people find lots of gross things in them... but all i ever found in them was tokens and all that stuff about there being drug needles and live snakes is SO fake. check it out on snopes. anyways, it was a way fun morning and i feel so satisfied that we already did something fun today, and are home with the boys (hopefully) taking naps, when usually we are just now getting dressed!




14 comments:
Lukey looks SO cute in the whack a mole one. haha. ahh, I miss you guys!! I loved the ball pits too...But was scared to death of the black light room...I remember, it was in the back by the singing animals on the wall....freaky stuff.
Oh my word! Hi! You guys have the cutest family ever! Such adorable boys! In less then a month we'll have two boys, too! Crazy to think that we have kids now and everything : )! I was so excited to see your comment and see that you guys are doing so great, and of course you are always as cute as ever! It will be fun to stay updated now! : )
That looks like it was fun! I didn't know they opened for breakfast either! My favorite ride was the hot air balloon with the ball pit in a close second- I'm with Stacey on the black light room, freaky!
i love chuck-e-cheese!!!! i think i have more fun than the kids! we don't go to the modesto one too much b/c its always way crowded. they need one in oakdale!
YEAH FOR LUKE! And by the way your hair looks so cute! How are things going? Do you like your new place?
Hi Melis, I didn't know you had a blog? It is so cute! Sounds like you guys are having fun out there! I know exactly what you are talking about and the crazy hours. Last summer we ate dinner everynight at like 10 pm! Your boys are getting so big! Hope to see you soon.
I need more pictures of you guys! Did I mention that I miss you? Because we need to at least talk, this is the worst ever! I hope it feels like you are closer when you are in Idaho.
Oh trust me! When you guys get there we will come up a lot still! Especially with Kim having her baby in 5 weeks! We are so excited, another Ferney! SO EXCITED. Love ya
Meliss I am so ready for you to be back! How are you guys! Luke looks so big and Landon is so adorable! I miss you!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Hey Mckinley fam! This is Amber (kay) Genta. I worked with you at Beehive Melissa and I went to school with Brock. Anyways I saw your comment on Rachels blog and wanted to come say hi! Your little family is so dang cute! My blog is private but if you want me to add you i just need your email address!
Hey how are you? Your lil family is growing fast. That's what I miss most about my job....my patients:) but I couldn't leave our new addition:)
I need new pics! I bet the boys already look bigger! We miss you guys so much! Ryan wants to play with Lukey!
Hey Melissa, your family is sooo beautiful and your boys, oh my goodness, are getting so big. I have not seen Landon since that night at Jodi's. I went through and read your posts (I got caught up) and I knew Luke was so smart but he amazes me everytime I hear what he does. Yay for potting training indeed!!! Be safe and have fun out in Virginia.
You're so cute...I love your hair:)
Post a Comment