Friday, September 26, 2008

YUM!!!!

i'm totally drooling over the recipes on this blog...http://getoffyourbuttandbake.blogspot.com/
megan told me about it...it's a lady here in rexburg and she updates it at least every day! so much good stuff i can't wait to try! just thought i'd share in case anyone is like me and stuck in a cooking rut!...if i cook at all! ;(

10 comments:

Magen said...

so here's your birthday fortune...you are impulsuve and emotional in the arrairs of the heart and need love and devotion to make you happy and contented. you are thorough, practical, and observant, and you have many friends and are an amusing entertainer....i seriously love this little book its so funny...but only ever about half way right.

big_smartmouth said...

YUM-O!! thanks for the link! i can't wait to try out a couple of those soup recipes. let me know if and when you try any of these out and how it turns out!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love new recipes. I am really going to check that out. We seriously need to get together sometime. My number is 208-569-3554. I want to try and meet Hailey in Rexberg sometime this week for lunch. You should come meet us. I will give you a call. Oh and Lorin doesn't start school until January but maybe they will have classes together then.

Read and Camille King said...

are you in rexburg yet? i need some melissa time!!!!!

The Marquardt Family said...

Melissa! WHERE ARE YOU LIVING??? It seems like from your pics we are closer then we think? we are in philly. where are you I have no friends here! xoxoxo

The Marquardt Family said...

ok so last night I must have looked at the site or a hour! i have a whole list of stuff I am going to make. I am off to the grocery store. thanks for the tip. xoxo

Wright Life said...

Melis, where are you? I think you guys are in the burg now but i'm not quite sure. If you are how does the hubby like school? What have you been up to? I want to hear it all!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey China is so much fun! How is being back in Rexburg? We are here for either 3 more months or 7! I'm not sure! We are still deciding on what we want to do!

Melanie said...

Hey Melissa, this is Melanie, Brock's cousin. That blog is the best ever!!! It's actually my sister's friend's mom. I LOVE the honey-glazed chicken recipe. Yum!!

Danielle and Brian said...

Hey You dont know me, but I went to high school with Megan and Cache, I just click on your blog because I recognized the Mckinley and found that you were talking about getoffyourbuttandbake well haha funny story, that is actually my moms cooking blog!! She is fabulous!! She is one amazing cook!! Small World.