




oh, how i love halloween!!! this year was so fun because luke really got into it. he even picked out his own costume...he told me way back at the beginning of september that he wanted to be a pumpkin. he was so excited to go trick-or-treating and he didn't want to stop! he kept telling me "i don't have enough candy yet!" so we were out late with the big kids. (he didn't end up with THAT much candy...either that or we're all piggies...because it was gone by sunday.) we didn't get any pictures of luke because he was too excited to stand still...but the professional ones are so cute that it's ok. :) i love it that brock dresses up. i know it's just for me and he wouldn't do it otherwise and that makes it even cuter. the kids got a kick out of it too. landon cracked up everytime he looked at me in that witch hat, he must have thought i looked funny! he was so, SO cute in his puppy costume and when we got home he got his first sucker. i have never seen a happier baby! the weather was even nice (and being in rexburg at the end of october, that is a big deal!) oh and those cute people sitting on their porch are my grandparents, she made popcorn balls and had the best candy, i just love them and am so happy to be by them for awhile. hope you all had as much fun as we did!



5 comments:
How cute! You are the prettiest witch I have ever seen! Brock;s costume is awesome!
You guys look so cute! Fun Fun! I can't wait to have kids and go trick or treating again lol! Dave and I went camping instead, it was fun....So I guess you came say that we were campers for Halloween. lol!
You guys are so cute! Im glad I ran into you the other day! we will have to go to the gym more often together...;)
What a festive family! You guys are great. we didn't even dress up this year. I guess it is different when you have kids and something to do. I wouldn't have recognized brock if he wasn't standing next to you!
You're family is so cute! I love that you and Brock dress up too! My boys are too much of scaredy cats to have us dress up, they do not like anything out of the ordinary.
Post a Comment