.jpg)
Z103 Idaho's Hit Music - Win Britney Spears and PCD Concert Tickets
Posted using ShareThis
the radio station here is doing a contest where you can win 4 britney spears tickets for the salt lake concert!! well, i want to go SO BAD but you can only enter once. will you pleeeeaaaasse help me? and if you win promise to invite me?
you just have to click under the picture where it says "Z103 Idaho's Hit Music" to follow the link and enter all of the songs that are in the "mystery clip." i realize that everyone isn't as crazy as me and have every single cd so here are the answers:
1.Gimme More
2.Toxic
3.Womanizer
4.Baby One More Time
5.I'm a Slave 4U
6.Oops...I Did it Again
there are only a few days left. the winner is announced feb. 2nd. i know that britney has her issues but her music makes me feel happy and young. :) and, i haven't been to a concert since high school, because the justin timberlake one that brock and dave got us tickets to got cancelled... i was ECSTATIC when spice girls announced their reunion tour and got on the waiting list for tickets, but then the concert in california was right on my due date. and now tickets for this concerts are out of control expensive. so please help. THANK YOU!!!



6 comments:
Can I please tell you that I really want to go to the concert here but didn't want to go alone so I was thinking about calling you to see if you want to go with me! You know I love Britney too Melis. Remember freshman year? Need I say more? I'm going to the website right now to enter you. Good luck and I hope you win!!
I entered... I hope we win! If you need a place to stay while you are here for the concert, my place is always open! Love ya!
I entered for you. :)
yay britney!
I entered for you too!
I entered for you. If in the event that I win instead of you, you can just have the tickets to go with three of your friends. I don't live close enough for it to be really worth it and I don't mind helping your chances. I hope you win in one way or another :)
Post a Comment