i figured out the black and white settings on my camera today and wanted to take some pictures of the boys. as you can tell by the pictures, they were not happy about it. landon is sooo dramatic lately, and his tantrum cry sounds exactly like mine that my family liked to make fun of. :) i don't like hearing him cry, but i think the pictures are just as cute as smiley ones!
Monday, June 1, 2009
NOT HAPPY
i figured out the black and white settings on my camera today and wanted to take some pictures of the boys. as you can tell by the pictures, they were not happy about it. landon is sooo dramatic lately, and his tantrum cry sounds exactly like mine that my family liked to make fun of. :) i don't like hearing him cry, but i think the pictures are just as cute as smiley ones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Lissa you are getting so good at taking pictures! I love both of them but the one of Luke is sooo adorable he looks like a little angel! Do you realize that I am coming in 5 weeks??
:( sad day. The pictures are adorable though.
Meliss--the boys are so sweet! Landon looks so adorable in the first picture!!!! I am totally the same as you, I love crying, fit pictures they just look so cute! Even if they aren't acting cute! Miss you!!!
I feel bad this is the first time I have looked at your blog, but you are a really good photographer. How are things in Baltimore. How fun. I loved the East Coast last year. It seems like so long ago that we were in St. George, but ohh I remember you dyeing my hair and I had tinfoils during an outdoor practice in the parking lot. Lots of laughs. It is good to here from you.
melissa landon looks really cute but he almost made me cry because he looks so sad! =[ i love those boys! I cant wait until you guys are here! love you
HA! those pics are super cute!!! i am missing getting to be out there with all of you! it would be a BLAST to be able to take the cake class together. oh great- just one more reason to be sad i'm not there. but i am taking it with a couple of friends out here. and it has been sooo fun!
great pictures!! i love the natural shots.
Post a Comment