You're blog is so cute. I love the colors and design. I just now saw your comment on my blog! I was just starting it in April, but didn't know what I was doing. I've spruced it up a bit, so you'll have to check it out again. Thanks for your comments! It was good to see you back in Oakdale for a bit.
Hey Melissa looks like you guys are having a blast. It has been weird without you here and seems like you have been gone forever!!!We have some fun stuff planned so we look forward to you coming back!!
Did you get to go back to California for a visit? I bet that was so much fun to see all your family again. I don't know about you but I HATE living away from my family. I can't wait to move back to Idaho. I never thought I would say that!
Hey Melissa, it's Brock's cousin, Heidi. It's amazing who you can find blog surfing. I can't believe that I found you. It's so good to see how you guys are doing and your kids are so adorable. Tell Brock I said hello.
I have my blog set to private so if you would like an invite let me know at hwebb28(at)yahoo(dot)com. I would love to stay in touch with you guys.
Hey, It was so good to hear from you. Your boys are so cute!! Looks like you guys are having fun in Virginia. So fun that you got to take a trip home. Hope you guys are doing good.
8 comments:
You're blog is so cute. I love the colors and design. I just now saw your comment on my blog! I was just starting it in April, but didn't know what I was doing. I've spruced it up a bit, so you'll have to check it out again. Thanks for your comments! It was good to see you back in Oakdale for a bit.
looks like you are enjoying your visit home! We can't wait to have you back here in VA. (Neither can babe :) Have fun!
Hey Melissa looks like you guys are having a blast. It has been weird without you here and seems like you have been gone forever!!!We have some fun stuff planned so we look forward to you coming back!!
Did you get to go back to California for a visit? I bet that was so much fun to see all your family again. I don't know about you but I HATE living away from my family. I can't wait to move back to Idaho. I never thought I would say that!
Hey Melissa, it's Brock's cousin, Heidi. It's amazing who you can find blog surfing. I can't believe that I found you. It's so good to see how you guys are doing and your kids are so adorable. Tell Brock I said hello.
I have my blog set to private so if you would like an invite let me know at hwebb28(at)yahoo(dot)com. I would love to stay in touch with you guys.
Come back now! I can't believe I didn't get to say goodbye!
Hey, It was so good to hear from you. Your boys are so cute!! Looks like you guys are having fun in Virginia. So fun that you got to take a trip home. Hope you guys are doing good.
hey melissa!!! i finally got a blog! your boys are sooooo cute & growing up so fast!
Post a Comment