when i was in cali i went to an enrichment night about "going green"...and it got me thinking. as a child i was totally a whale saving, recycling, energy conserving nut. seriously, i sent my allowance to the free willy foundation. (they freed him. and then he died. so much for that.) WOW, how things have changed... (i don't recycle. i choose plastic at the grocery store. i love meat. i drive an suv. i'm all for arctic drilling...) BUT i saw these diapers and thought that i could start with one little thing, plus they are supposed to be better for your baby. even though they're totally weird looking because they're brown, i gave them a try.DISASTER!!! i took landon to the doctor (for like the millionth time in 2 weeks...more about that later) and was just holding him on my hip because his carrier is just way too heavy these days. i went to hike him up and EWWWWW! my whole hand was covered in poop! good thing i was almost there...but when i laid him down to change him i realized that i was also covered from my waist to about my knee. serious. and all the way up his back, and down his legs, in his shorts, just really the messiest diaper he's ever had. i brought him home in just a diaper, so ghetto, and realized on the way out that we had left a little poop drip trail all down the hallway. thank goodness for costco baby wipes that clean everything!
I'M STICKING WITH HUGGIES!



9 comments:
We were buying diapers and the clerk checking us out said "Whatever you do, don't get Parents Choice diapers either. They're horrible." So avoid those ones too I guess. I never tried them, haha. We always got huggies and so far we haven't had any horrible blow-outs.
YUCK!! Don't you love Costco wipes?! I don't go anywhere without them... and good luck going "green".
I am laughing so hard. Sorry. I've had a few diaper erruptions, but nothing like this. I'll steer clear.
Hey "B" Man,
How are you? I was blog stocking and there you were!!!!! Sounds like life is treating you well. You have a beautiful family and I'm so proud of you and all that you do as a husband. WoW sounds like you have it figured out in the husband department. Tell your wife about me and tell her how great I am or was!!!! HAHAHAH
Scarey Shari
My vote is Huggies also.
LOL Melissa this is hilarious...
Good for you for even thinking about going green ha ha I am not very environment friendly!!! I love pampers, huggies were that way with braxton for some reason!
POOR LITTLE ORGANIC BABY. THAT IS SO FUNNY! YOUR'E SUCH A CUTE MOM.
that is so funny! gotta love those blow-outs!
Sorry, that was the funniest thing I've read all week! I'll tell everyone to stay way from the brown diapers. On another "green" note, I really like the Mrs. Meyers cleaner I bought. I found it Harmon's in Orem! Another option for you to try if you haven't already. It was great to see you in Cali! Looking cute as always!
Post a Comment