That is so cute. That looks way too familiar. I'm so glad that it's them studying hard and I'm finished with that! You seriously should call me!
Hey Melissa, Love your blog, your kids are so dang cute! Anyway if you guys ever want to hang out let us know. Nikki
What a good husband and dad! I sure don't miss those days! Love ya Lis!
Ha! I totally remember nights like that, however...I never had kiddos while in school. I really respect those who go through school and are parents!
Yes we do, Shaydon always needs more friends to play with! We find out in two weeks what were having, I can't wait!
that is so sweet. I love when husbands get all cute like that. One of Jeff's favorite things in taking naps with the kids. So cute! I miss you!
poor guy! school is brutal!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so cute. That looks way too familiar. I'm so glad that it's them studying hard and I'm finished with that! You seriously should call me!
Hey Melissa, Love your blog, your kids are so dang cute! Anyway if you guys ever want to hang out let us know. Nikki
What a good husband and dad! I sure don't miss those days! Love ya Lis!
Ha! I totally remember nights like that, however...I never had kiddos while in school. I really respect those who go through school and are parents!
Yes we do, Shaydon always needs more friends to play with! We find out in two weeks what were having, I can't wait!
that is so sweet. I love when husbands get all cute like that. One of Jeff's favorite things in taking naps with the kids. So cute! I miss you!
poor guy! school is brutal!
Post a Comment