
i have been meaning to do this for a long time, but i finally got a blog/website set up with some of my card design stuff on it! right now there is just valentine's day cards, but i will be adding everything...birth announcements, wedding invitations, party and shower invites, etc.
you only pay for the file...i just put your picture and info on there, and send the file back to you ready to be printed at longs, walmart, whatever. you can print as few or as many as you want, wherever you want! it makes customized stuff totally affordable!
please check it out and/or tell your friends about it. thanks so much!



8 comments:
Hey I have actually been meaning to get ahold of you! I want birth announcements printed for McKinley! I'll call you!
awesome! good for you. i totally will be checking it out.
Those are some wicked cute designs. Tony and I will have to hit you up for some baby announcements later this year. Congrats on getting that all set up. :)
I'm so glad you're finally doing this! You are so creative and talented. Your site looks cute. I love all the Valentine designs..I'll be thinking of a name too :)
Those are so cute! You are so talented Melis!
cute melissa! what a great idea. good luck with your endeavor! hope you are doing well. miss ya!
These are adorable!!! Maybe you can do some for Easter for me. I hope you don't mind but I put a link to your site on my photography blog.
melissa it was so good to see you the other day! i'm glad i ran into you cuz i didn't know you guys were living here now. this is so cool that you design cards. i'm going to have to use ya cuz i always need something made and i am just not that good on photoshop yet. (oh and i opened up my blog so i'll have to get your email before i close it up again!)
Post a Comment