12 years ago
Friday, March 6, 2009
Freaked out...going private right now...
i just got a way weird comment in another language and i tried to translate it online, and i'm kind of freaked out. so my blog is private as of like as soon as i finish typing this. please send me your email addresses so i can add you! lissamurdoch@hotmail.com thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love ur card bussiness! It's perfect for u! U r so great with designs!- my idea for the name is "Send a little love"
Sorry Meliss...I know that feeling. Freaky hugh. You wonder how people get to your blog like that. love ya!
thx ur hair was so cute that it was inspiring but I am trying to grow it out too..but we will see..lol
omigosh that is the BEST family picture i have ever seen. you all look PERFECT!!!! you are the cutest family ever!
That is EXACTLY why I went private! It could just be some nice person, or it could be a total creep! You just never know. Better safe than sorry! Love ya. Thanks for the invite!
To answer your question, I didn't get a psycho comment, but on my blog tracker it showed that there were people all over central america and europe looking at it. As far as I know, I don't have any friends that live outside the U.S. and Canada! Like I said before, it could be harmless, but where I put pictures of my little girl on my blog, I didn't want to take any chances. The world is crazy, and there are creep-o's out there!!! Gotta protect the ones I love!
Melissa I gotta say that your family pic on here is gorgeous! Where did you guys get those taken? Love it!
Hey Melissa. Just so you know, its romanian.
"Very interested in the topic you posted, I looked on your blog and I liked it. I'll check back for updates
Good day"
Same person posted the same thing on lots of websites, just to let people know he had enjoyed their site. Not saying going private is a bad thing, but you don't have to be worried about this one. Someone just enjoyed your blog.
tessarenee@sbcglobal.net add tess to your list.
Post a Comment