a few weeks ago, someone at school was selling kits for the pinewood derby they were having. brock bought one and when he brought it home, luke said he wanted a lightning mcqueen race car! brock has got some serious pinewood derby skills, and my grandpa has all the good tools...i can't believe how good it turned out! i did my part by making all the decals...go photoshop! we had such a good time at the derby! there were 19 cars and this was no cub scout event... some of them were so crazy! but ours won the award for most creative design and luke was so excited about his medal! he wore it all night and wore it to bed. i took it off while he was asleep and in the morning the first thing he said was "where's my medal?" brock is so excited to do more of these with both of the boys. it's the cutest thing to watch!
12 years ago



4 comments:
So so cute! I love Luke's little face when he's holding his medal up. He's so happy. That is the coolest Derby car I've ever seen. I bet he loves playing with it too.
Ohmygosh it looks just like Mcqueen! How cute!! Lukey is the cutest boy!
That is so cool! Ryan was totally loving the car, we'll have to hire you to make one for us! We miss you guys, April is too far away!
That is so cute! I love the excitement on Luke's face.
Post a Comment