Friday, April 3, 2009

Horses





last weekend our friends kaili and will came from washington to visit us! (by the way, they are the ONLY PEOPLE who have come to see us since we've lived here.. hint, hint...) me, stace and kai had some GREAT times in college, and nothing has changed when we're together, it's like we are still 19. minus the mini skirts. :) it was so fun to finally meet their sweet little boy, jaxon. we went to go see the horses that kaili rode when she was here being a rodeo queen. :) luke fell asleep on the way over but jax and landon loved it. we tried to get good pictures but that lovely rexburg wind was blowing like crazy! love you guys, let's get together again soon!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You guys are so cute with your wind-blown look. I bet it was so fun having them visit. I'm excited for you to be back soon. It feels like it's been forever.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! So..how was that photography class? I am thinking about taking a course at the camera center this summer...just to get more educated on it. But, so far I love it! How is everything, the kids, brocks school? I need your cell # too...maybe just email it to me cause i dont trust it on here..