a few weeks ago, the weather was starting to warm up and almost all of the snow was gone... and there were kids riding bikes everywhere! but the bike luke has is the one tyler got him one for christmas when he was 18 months old... last summer i bought him a bigger one in virginia and it got stolen! sad, huh. he was totally happy with his little trike that was way too small for him, but it was breaking my heart when he would try to ride around with older kids (some of them on razor scooters) and they would leave him in the dust! some kids even tried to wait for him... but no matter how fast his legs are going, those little trike wheels can't keep up.
so i told him we were going to get a new bike or a scooter. then...the cutest thing ever...he says "let's go get my piggy bank money!" i swear that was 100% his idea! obviously he doesn't get how money works yet... but how sweet, huh! so we went to the bank and got it changed for bills. he had $30! dang! i need to get a piggy bank! after testing out almost everything at wal-mart he decided on a radio flyer big wheel. he said it was the fastest. i loved those things when i was little! i don't have any pictures because that was the last nice day we've had. the snow is back and that has put a major damper on the bike riding.



9 comments:
lukey is the cutest boy ever. I love his little smile!
Oh Luke, so cute! We'll just think soon you will be out of the miserable snow!
So cute bike story! I love the picture on the small bike- I can just imagine his long legs peddling so fast,aww! thanks for the comment about the pictures..i wish i was in your photo. class with u! I want to learn as much as i can..it really is so fun, i think i want to start being serious about it but we will see where it takes me:0) For now i have a ton of nieces and nefews to photograph!
how cute! Brylee has a piggy bank and i am always amazed at how fast the money adds up! i need to be better about saving my money. Well today is sunny so i hope he gets to enjoy it now:)
Luke is so so big!!! Hopefully we can get the kids together when you are here!!!!
What a sweetheart Luke is!! We'll definitely need to see some pictures since the weather is so beautiful so far this week.
Sooo cute! I loved my big wheel when I was little. He is such a cutie!
That is so precious! I can't believe how smart kids are.
Don't you love it when kids do that kind of stuff? Sorry, I too haven't been on your blog in a while for the same reason. I went back and looked at some of your older posts as well. Cute pictures of your boys!
Post a Comment