well, kind of. brock got home a lot later than i thought he would, but we were still able to go get dessert. thanks again to our friends candace and scott for watching our boys... you guys are the best! we went to TGI Friday's... which doesn't sound super romantic but it actually was, since that's where we went at like midnight the night we got married. and brock got me a video camera! i have been wanting one for so long, but since we already had one that (sort of) worked i never got one. the one we had was kind of big and used those little tapes, and the battery didn't stay charged so i had to plug it in. so needless to say... i am thilled and now i won't feel like i'm missing out on recording all of these priceless moments with our kids! i felt lame that i bought him a pair of flip flops. wow, that sounds even lamer when i type it! I LOVE HIM. :)
12 years ago



6 comments:
I know how you feel when you get "one-upped" by your spouse. We always establish a budget and Tony inevitably blows it every time. Meanwhile, I'm thinking "this is the perfect gift for $X", until I get his gift....
you guys are so cute. glad you got to have a date night. did you get a hard drive camera?
happy anniversary! You two are so cute, seriously you look alot alike! i'm glad you got such a fun gift. I always end up doing some sort of clothing for Broc and then he gets me something nice so don't feel bad.haha.
camera vs flip flops? yeah, i think he won this round!! hahaha! oh, and when you're working the apx summer, anytime you spend together is considered a date! illya and i went grocery shopping and then to taco bell together...great quality time! hehehe!
i forgot it was your anniversary! happy 5 years! lol i love my updo on your blog! i love you lissa i miss you so much! your the best!
HAPPY 5 YEARS! I'm glad you got to go out! Luke was so cute running away to my house!
Post a Comment