i wanted to take some cute bath pictures last night with the new lens on my camera. well... luke was being a stinker and got caught on camera. i think this picture just kind of sums up life as a younger sibling... sorry stace, i know this was me years ago! someday he'll feel bad about it. for now, he had to get out of the tub. (and i failed miserably at using my new lens. the picture looks awful.)
12 years ago



5 comments:
i feel for landon. i was the youngest of 5!! we younger siblings have to stick together.
ps happy mothers day!!
Hey Melissa!! It seems like any time you want your kid to cooperate, they don't!! Your boys are adorable and I hope you're enjoying your summer!! I'll be checking back!!
I love Luke's puckered lips...so cute!! i hate when they get old enough to fight with each other. it's so sad..we have a lot of that going on around here :)
luke better watch out, it's just a matter of time before Landon gives it back :) NIck and Kip were the same way :)
Post a Comment