Friday, June 26, 2009

Wannabe









i am such a wannabe photographer. wannabe, as in i want so badly to be good at it... i want to take cute pictures of my kids! out of like 100 today i only got a few good ones. oh, well... i'll just keep practicing i guess! luke was being so funny and posing himself. what a goof :)

15 comments:

Jodi said...

You ARE a good photographer not a "wannabe". These pictures are great. I love them. Miss you and your boys.

Stacey said...

these are so cute! I love landons cheese face and Lukes smooth one with his hand on his hair! What the heck!!

Monica&Kevin said...

These turned out SO cute! Keep them coming! You have the best little models ;)

Stacy said...

I love em! The one of Landon with his face against the wall is cute! It made it look like he was being naughty!

Candace said...

You are not a wannabe! I love your photos! The boys are so cute! I feel like we haven't hung out with you guys in days! I miss you!

Kacie said...

You are a pretty dang good wannabe! They are so good I love them! I love the ones where Luke is posing-they are actually really good!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

they look great

Chase & Megan said...

You are a great photographer! your little boys are so cute!

Lori said...

oh my GOSH!!! So dang cute! I can't wait to hug and kiss them!

Anonymous said...

Liss-what a great poser Luke is! Your pictures look great and you have models all the time..i just use my dogs, haha!

Annie Allen said...

These are CUTE as heck!!! The darling little boys definitely help, don't they? Seriously though, I love these!

uniquelynat said...

those are GREAT pictures!! you are a better wannabe than i am! i can't believe how big your boys are!

Tony and Traci said...

You're a better photographer than I am and I have taken a couple classes. The pictures of your kids are awesome. It totally helps that your kids are super adorable. Even professionals have to take a bunch to get a few that are good. You are doing great!

big_smartmouth said...

oh, i think my favorite is the one where luke has one hand in his pocket and the other on his head. so adorable! keep it up!!

The Cooks said...

The pictures look way good! The kids are so stinkin cute.. How's the summer going? When you coming back?