Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What we've been doing...






brock's family is here! today we just lounged around, went to the pool, played in the fountains, went to the library and the toy store... you know, the regular. :) i love just hanging out with nowhere to be and being able to do things on a whim!

last week we went and saw the white house. we ended up being more entertained by the squirrels though. but seriously... brock had it eating out of his hand!

we also went to the zoo and saw the weirdest monkey ever. i felt so bad for it because there had to have been something wrong with it, or it was really bored... because it kept making itself throw up and eating it! the last time we went it did the same thing. sick. i have it on video but i doubt anyone really wants to see it... (besides luke who wanted to watch it over and over!)

we're having so much fun and it's so nice to have family out here!

8 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

great pictures!! the squirrels were doing the same thing with illya...that is until one bit his finger and held on for dear life! btw, luke should've been there at the zoo when our monkey was eating its' own poo...he would've loved that!

Tony and Traci said...

You really do take great pictures. That's awesome that you guys got to visit with family. Sorry to hear about the puking monkey... that doesn't sound so savory. At least someone enjoyed it

Annie Allen said...

I haven't checked your blog out in forever- cutest pics... I'm so jealous of your fun adventure out there! Looks like you're having the best time. Luke & Landon are so stinkin' cute. I love hearing about their little personalities.

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Ok so what camera did you get that takes pictures like that? I'm in the market for one. I love the sepia-ish ones they look so good! Sorry I never wrote you back on FB the other day. Chris just took over my computer!

Anonymous said...

Hey you...looks like your having a great time over there! And such great pictures of the kids...having a nice camera to capture everything must be so great..i practice on my dogs, haha! Well...i have not named our cute puppies because if i name them i will want to keep them! They are 3 weeks old and I get more and more attached every day!

Unknown said...

Melissa Murdoch!! I stumbled upon your blog and you have the cutest family! btw-I think you are a great photographer. Your boys are so handsome and I see a lot of you in them. I hope you are doing well back east. We are in Texas (2 years now) and doing good. Tell your parents I said hello.

Crystal said...

I wish we could come out to see you guys, but I'm excited that you guys will be here! Your boys are so cute! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mellisa,

I saw your writing work is I somehow like it. Otherwise also you have been refered by a collegue.

We are looking for regular writers and looking to pay $2 per article.

Incase you are intersted, email me at writer83012@gmail.com

Thanks