I totally copied this off of Jodi and Amanda's blogs...it was so fun to remember fun things about them, I wanted to do it too!!
Okay, here is what you do.
As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little, or a lot, anything that you remember. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Ahh!... memories...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
So, in response to the memory that you left on my blog, I don't remember the bra thing (although I'm sure we did that), but I do remember sleeping over on your tramp and staying up way late... giggling. There was a growling noise on the other side of the fence and we quickly quit giggling. I remember going over to investigate and it was at that moment that your dad jumped over the fence and we all just about peed our pants.
Then there are the memories of doing stunts on the church lawn after mutual on Tuesday nights, and driving to school from seminary in that Geo Metro that got 100 miles to the gallon, and SNA's (your dad was the best DJ, by the way) and remember all those fights we used to get into when we were like 9 and 10? All fights aside, I sure do love you! Thanks for being a great friend! Love and miss you Lis. I can't wait for you to come back to Idaho because then you will only be a few hours away!
I have so many fun memories of you! I remember when you drove down from Idaho to meet me near SLC and then we drove my car to California and totally surprised our families! And you kept driving my car like 100 mph and I had to keep reminding you to slow down so you didn't kill us. And if I remember right we drove all night and got to CA in the morning. We are crazy.
And of course I love the memories of the summer between our junior and senior years when I spent every waking moment out in Oakdale with you and Tessa. There was the leopard-themed SNA, the dance parties in your pool house, I was dating Travis and Tessa was dating Jason (hahhahaha), the beach house trip, the obsession with instant messenging.. etc. etc. etc. That was such a fun summer!
Really there are way way to many! How about you falling at my parents and getting a scar that was on your knee cap. After that your mom made sure that all of your shorts hit your scar? That was great!
Or how about us having our slumber party marathons.. How many nights did we go back and forth...like a billion? So fun---love you!
I just remembered another totally awesome one!!!
You and me singing ""I heard him Come in Sacrament meeting!
All I can say is there is nothing sexier than two girls cleaning a bathroom in their undies...
I remember just knowing that we were meant to be friends!! Our memories together will always be some of the happiest most fun times especially of my married life. My favorite is the time we bought all that candy from target.. I think they were REeses cups and Ultra Butter Popcorn. Our husbands didn't even eat any of it.. I think it was all us. A lot of the memories you posted on my blog are the ones I remember the most too. Funny how we are so much the same! I love how we always had our husband's with us hanging out but we usually just talked and did our own thing. You are the friend that I feel knows me the best and I will forever be grateful for the many talks we have had. I feel so sad that we won't be living close by but I know we will always be in each other's lives. LOVE YOU MELISS!!
oh my goodness, I remember all that...i remember going into modesto looking for a dress for a dance for you or maybe we were shopping for modest shorts for the summer...anyway...and you got so mad at your mom that you couldn't get a dress/shorts that was immodest.You stood up to the front and changed the cd. You sang really loud the the song "I hate you so much right now, I hate you so much right now!" oh my gosh me and you laughed so hard but our moms sure didn't think it was funny AT ALL!Especialy yours...i think you got grounded. Man I miss you so much. I found pics of the our family on the house boat the other day. I wish we could hang out all he time. I love you and think of memeories so often. Do remember being at our house and doing cheers and dances constantly. My brothers would just laugh at you tell you to stop and you would do it even more. So freakin funny. I think you were more lke my sister than my friend. Our families were just so close. I love it!...ahh memories!
oh my gosh...what a brat. i totally remember doing that...but i thought i just turned the song on in the car and LOOKED at her. which is still totally evil. i would die if my kids ever did that to me...and i'm sure they will. :( I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
I remember you telling me how your lips plumped on their own every morning when you woke up, but to keep them plump during the day you had some special chapstick or something. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I still think "hmmm, I wonder if my lips plump." I also remember spending our mornings getting ready in the church bathroom during seminary. Someimes other people would be there, but I knew I was really late if I missed seeing Melissa getting ready in the bathroom... haha. Oh, and I also remember you at BYUI going to Club Strata (?) with my FHE sister Sharon to do some bubble contest thing and I remember being surprised that people actually went to Club Strata still, haha.
I will never forget when we went to the last football game in Pocatello and you fell when one of those wimpy boys lifted you, and you hurt your foot. You came up to the stands and we all made a pouty face for a picture. It is still one of my favorite picture EVER!
How do I even pick one memory? I have so many fun ones with you. You helped make my college experience so much fun. I think the one that sticks out the most is when we took a trip to Logan to see Lorin. We went four wheeling, pierced your belly button(then took it out shortly after), and snuck into the Utah State football game. So much fun!
I noticed your link to that ikea lady that does digital scrap booking. Do you do that? I have been trying to figure out how to get started with it.
I have a couple so get ready!
1. Our first night in Rexburg I was getting ready for bed and you came into the bathroom and told me all about this wonderful guy named Ryan Sitler! You told me how you guys hung out in his apartment and listened to Enya. HAHA! Oh, Ryan Sitler.
2. I remember when you came into the kitchen at school when we were making valentine's day candies and we ate just about every piece I put out. Those were good, I need to make some!
3. Watching Moulin Rough every single day!
4. My all time favorite memory is Christmas freshman year when you gave us all thongs! Then we "dressed up" and took pictures around campus. Oh how I miss those crazy days!
Oh, I have so many more! We need to get together again soon!
LOVE YOU!
My first 2 years in Rexburg I remember so many little memories. I think the one thing I will always remember about you is your dancing at that small club in Rexburg...and driving around in your Durango:)
I think that everyone will agree that you, Melissa, made their life even better and more exciting, even if they only knew for a little while or forever. I think some of my best memories in life include you. You played such an essential role in my life when I met you...you were my cure for my most tragic break up of my life :) You brought me back to life! Spending that week with you and my brother changed my life. My favorite part of that week included how amazed I was at how you knew everyone! But what still makes me giggle is when I think about our excursion to the mall and how we got lost...then we had to pull over and ask the guy at the gas station where it was and he looked at us like we were from California or something...haha :)
There are so many memories I could go on...Retrix...suckers...eating like a fat kid...sharing your room for a month...getting ready for our nights out...It's 4:00 am? Oh :) ...I wish I lived closer to play more, hopefully I can come soon or we can meet up somewhere and play! Love YOU! Thank you for being such an amazing, loving, kind and thoughtful person.
Post a Comment