Friday, March 6, 2009

Landon

landon has been so funny lately! the other day he walked out of my room and had my bra around his neck! the funniest part was that he knew he was being funny and was totally cracking himself up.

the other picture is when he helped himself to the huge block of cheese and was just eating it like that. i love my little landon... he is so fun and laughs so easily. it makes me sad that he's growing up so fast, but he is getting such a cute personality! look at his legs... he's starting to get ankles! :)



8 comments:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
O zi buna!

Chase & Megan said...

That is so funny.. I can't believe he is walking....you have two adorable boys!

Lori said...

Oh my sweet baby!!

Stacey said...

ok that says Very interested in the topic you posted. I looked on your blog and liked what I saw, I'll definitly be back! GOod day!


um..wierd.

Kristen said...

lis thats creepy.. but landon is so cute i cant believe him! haha

Crystal said...

He's so cute! Another little comedian in your family, you probably just laugh all day at your little guys!

Ian and Tamra said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Sorry about the weird comment in another language. I would make mine private too if I got one.

Kinda said...

I haven't seen Landon in forever. He's getting so big! What a funny guy.