funny story...when me and stace were like, 6 and 4 we decided to summon the leprecahuns on st. patricks day. we had a few neighbor girls over and put everything green we owned on our little table(i specifically remember the moon dreamer doll with the green glow in the dark hair.) then we all held hands around the table and closed our eyes, and started chanting "we believe in leprecahuns! we believe in leprecahuns!" what weird kids, huh! all the sudden we hear this high pitched voice out of nowhere say "hi! i'm lucky the leprechaun!" i don't remember EVER being that scared! we ran into the living room and were seriously crying as we told my mom about what happened. my friend that was a little dramatic said she sprained her ankle when we were running. well, we had a big bay window in our bedroom that faced the front yard and my dad just happened to be coming home from work right then. he heard us through the open window and thought it would funny to give us what we THOUGHT we wanted! love you dad. :) happy st. patrick's day
12 years ago



9 comments:
You are such a cute little mom! That was a good idea. I bet your kids loved it. I know I loved the cupcakes you gave me!(Lorin was sick so I had to eat his). I can't find my phone so I was wondering if you could look to see if I left it in your car. Call me back at 208-745-8251 and let me know if you don't mind. THANKS!
Im pretty sure I wet my pants I was so scared! haha. Freakin' dad.... :)
Such a cute idea! You are an AWESOME mom. I wish I had your energy and ambition!
haha that's a funny story. what a good mom you are! i didn't even think of doing anything on st.patricks day! your boys are so cute!!
Too cute!! I love the story from when you were little.
Your'e so cute Meliss...I love that you get into the holidays and make it so fun for your boys. That story was too funny with your dad.
YEAH! WE are friends now, thanks again for such a great weekend. Im so glad we got to catch up and I got to spend time with the Boys. LOVE THEM! Love you too
haha I giggle at the hopping little leprechaun... I also think it's classic that the leprechaun had to pay an arm and a leg to bring some gold to the MCkinley family!
I love it! Thats a funny story!
Post a Comment