Wednesday, March 25, 2009

St. George





so i stole all of these pictures off of rachel's blog... :) last weekend me, rach and the boys went to st. george to see our sisters. rachel is my friend from college that introduced brock and i... so i EXTRA love her! :) we got into town right in time for the twilight movie release so of course went to that and had some cake...we went swimming and got some sun...flew kites with aunt kristen...did some shopping...lost luke for awhile (which wasn't so fun- he just "needed a drink to cool off" and we found him back at kristen's apartment. good thing he has a better sense of direction than i do.) ate too much...laughed a lot...finally got to meet rachel's husband...realized that luke listens to rachel/supernanny and aunt kristen better than he listens to me...caught up on the last few years...just a great weekend! come visit when we move there!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so sure!!! If you went to St. George, and you were driving, that means that you came RIGHT BY MY HOUSE!!! That's okay... maybe next time right? I'm so glad that you had a great time. I'm sure the weather there was so much nicer than what we are having here in our neck of the woods! Love ya!

Juline said...

so you went to st.george? you should make a pit stop and we should meat up. I would love to see you and your boys. You still in Idaho? I would love to catch up some day...one of these days.

Kristen said...

put the pictures of me and lukey up! i love you i'm so lucky to have such a nice sister! thank you for coming to see me, your the best! =]