



... was amazing!!! even better than i hoped. the show was so good it would have been worth it even without her... but it WAS her... and i loved every second!! i really didn't want it to be over. we ended up with awesome seats in the 6th row. when i called a ticket broker a few months ago, he said the oakland show wasn't selling out at all... so i'm really glad it didn't and my plan to wait until the last minute came through! she looks so good... seriously like 10 or 15 pounds smaller even in real life, and so toned. for like a day i was motivated to work out. :) who cares if she lip synchs?? i was there for the performance! what i love about britney's music is that it makes me feel young and fun, and the concert was no exception. i had no voice the next day and my legs were tired from dancing. i want to go again!!! thanks girls for being patient with me... (of course i had to buy a keychain... and a t-shirt... BRITNEY'S BACK!



9 comments:
FUN! i'm glad you had a blast! you look so good too.
man, i wish i could have gone with you guys! you guys are too cute in your outfits!
You made it to Britney! That sounds like fun. I LOVE your hair by the way! I am so sad that you are gone. I can't believe that we didn't take advantage of living in the same place a little better. You'll have to let us know if you're ever here visiting.
That's awesome that you got to go. I love going to concerts like that. I went to an N*SYNC concert when I was like 12 and we were all the way in the nose bleed section. I had the best time and I had no voice for like 3 days after. It was awesome
okay, i don't know about britney, but YOU looked adorable! i'm glad you had so much fun (nothin' better than having a concert hang over!)
Thanks for the picture comment....what kind of lens did you get? I want to get another one too, but I will have to save because there is soo much i need haha!
Im jealous! Next time i'm going with you! Seriously your hair?? Did you put extensions in, your apt looks cute. How are you liking it?
Girl! That looks like so much fun I'm jealous! And you look so good!
I could cry I am so jealous! BRITNEY IS BACK! Good job on being patient on buying the tickets ... 6th ROW!!! I have tears :) haha. I saw her last tour twice...loved both...I don't care if she lip sync's either, its all about the performance.
Post a Comment