me and the boys are finally here! they actually did really well on the flight and were so excited to see brock. our apartments are so cute. we're right above a bunch of restaurants and shopping and a huge library. i looked at the calendar and there's stuff going on all the time... and it's so cool that we can just ride the elevator down and walk outside to it. just got to get settled in now and unpacked. i hate packing and unpacking!!!
12 years ago



6 comments:
Theyr'e really cute Meliss!!
Wait a second.. I'm totally lost. Did you move somewhere far, far away?? Update me!
yay! you made it! welcome to rockville. can't wait to see ya' at the pool again. btw, which building are you in?
That is super cute. I wish my apartment looked like that.
I'm glad you guys are here! The fountains are fun downstairs and I'm excited for some fun stuff!!!!
Those are great apartments! So cute!
Post a Comment