Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


somehow me and brock totally lucked out and got the two coolest, kindest, prettiest, most talented, hard working, got-it-together ladies we know to be our moms. thank you both for loving us and our kids so much, for teaching us, for raising us with the gospel in our lives, and for putting up with us because i know that we were both difficult at times! we love you are are so thankful for you. happy mother's day!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

heehee Lukey has NO eyes in that picture! SO CUTE!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I'm so glad that we did that together too. I wish we could have done more. I haven't taken anymore class. I have just spent probably way too much time readind tutorials & stuff on the internet. You do so dang good with photoshop. That's what I am terrible with and want to get better at.